Thursday, January 24, 2013

You Asked for It (Said Patrick, If He Could Talk)

Poor Patrick usually does whatever is in his power to get his sister's attention.   Here is one of the few times when sister desparately sought his attention... over dinner... on an evening when I was all but done, but the day was not.  Glad the camera was handy for the antics... even if half of the children are blurry... in half the pictures.  Sometimes they're better blurry??









It took licking his face, but he finally leaned over and gave her what she wanted... a few slimey hand smacks to the face.  She was pleased.
 

8 comments:

  1. The expressions on your daughters face are priceless! They look like they are having a blast playing around - so, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What silliness!! That's something I fondly remember as a kid, play-fighting with my sisters to get their attention, and driving my parents completely batty in the process. (Okay, there perhaps was one incident wherein my dad pulled over the car and told us to stop fighting. We were doing basically what your kids were. But we were 25 + 20. That might have been taking it a bit too far.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on the aloha blog hop, new follower.:o)) Your kids are adorable, so cute! Maybe we could follow each other?

    Sarah
    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cuties!! I am your newest follower and was hopin' that you'd swing by, hang out for a bit, and follow back if you like what you see.

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha! I love it! They are so adorable!! Sorry I couldn't talk when you called this am! I was running way late!! Call me again! What are you using when you call? It shows up as Palmdale, CA :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable. You can definitely tell that they love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. he two of them together are so, so sweet. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...