Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year in the Air

As 2012 faded into 2013, we were barreling along through the air, somewhere over the Atlantic.  These kind of flights aren't usually worth mentioning, as they miserable.  But this one was not bad at all... dare I say it ... it was actually good!
Our favorite folks from Texas, the Stanteens, were on the flights with us and they even guided us to the brand new Frankfurt airport play area.  Everyone had fun there, even the little men.

Not a bad way to pass a four hour layover. 
This is also another fine way to spend a four hour layover.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I wish I could have seen family this Christmas, but do not begrudge you all those flights or that jetlag. Best luck getting adjusted. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your successful trans-atlantic voyage! you are my hero for traveling halfway around the world with 2 small children!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to happy flights!
    Happy New Years to the McLendons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your kids are beautiful! thanks for stopping by my blog to pay me a visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love reading your blog! Welcome home and hope you have a fantastic New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely family you have! happy to hear you made it through such a trip with 2 babes in tow. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that last picture of your sleeping little man. Incredibly adorable.
    xoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/01/clever-chicks-blog-hop-17-and-secret.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...