Thursday, January 17, 2013

She Says These Silly Things

These things she tells me, I write them down in a little book everyday, but sometimes they are just too silly, sweet or thoughtful not to share.   Here's some recent Me/C dialogue:  
Claudia:  What's for dinner?

Me:  Chicken and nuggets.

Claudia:  (pause)  This is the best day of my life!
Claudia (at the grocery store, addressing sweet old Hungarian ladies):  What's your names?

Sweet Old Hungarian ladies:  Milyen szép kislány!   (pretty sure this is what they said).

Claudia:  Do you not have names?  

Sweet Old Hungarian ladies:  Viszlát (goodbye).

Claudia:  Goodbye.

Claudia (last night before bed):  Mommy, are you going to be sad when we're all grown up and we won't be your babies any more?

Me (willing the tears not to fall):   Yes.  Yes.  Yes.

Note:   I guess she heard me lamenting to Daddyboy about this (on a weekly basis) and it stuck with her.  
Claudia (zipping out of bathroom):   Mommy, I just peed fast.  Fast like a dinosaur!

Me:  Did you wipe?

Claudia:  Dinosaurs don't wipe!  They don't have fingers to hold the toilet paper. 

Me:  Good point.  Now wipe.  Please.
Claudia (hiding in a box in living):  Mommy, come and open your present ... there's something really cute inside!!


I could go on.  I could go on and on.  Love this crazy, sweet child of mine.

Pictures are all from fantastic Regina Koszta (Pillangofoto)!

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your daughter sounds adorable!!!
    Nice to "meet" you on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! These are so cute! She sounds like such a little ham. And that hair! Boy, am I jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with Jane. that hair is just so adorable! and could she be any cuter? i don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You daughter is so cute! They do say the funnest things don't they! I am your newest follower, looking forward to reading more.

    Sarah
    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just so cute! And smart as well. :)

    I'm dropping from Aloha Friday, btw.

    xo,
    K

    loveandinbetween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute ;) You're lucky with a daughter like that.
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there - new follower from the linkup. Love your blog & can't wait to read more. Hope you have a great weekend :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's beautiful! I love the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I just love her to pieces! Cute pics by the way!! Tell CC that we all miss her! She is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable! This makes me excited to have kids and listen to everything that comes out of their mouths. And I love that you travel so much with kids. I am going to have to spend some time navigating around your blog... so much to look at it! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. She is possibly the most beautiful little girl ever! Love those curls. And all those precious things she says! Ah. So fun.
    Found your blog via Miller Memoires. :) so happy I did.
    www.themosbysinchina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word she is just the cutest thing! And full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those photos are seriously soo cute!! that curly head of hair she has is darling! Love your blog!!

    toriandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!! Claudia is sooooo adorable!!! I am stopping by from Aloha Fridays and I am now your newest follower. I am loving your blog and look forward to your future posts!

    xx
    Serena
    www.theserenasaga.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok. I LAUGHED out loud on the dinosaur pee one! LOL! Hilarious. And I was wondering who took the pictures! They are lovely! I SO enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's gorgeous !! I love all the silly things they say, I have a little girl the same age and I also keep a quote journal! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...