Thursday, May 27, 2010

We Miss You Already, Aunt T!

Aunt T giving Claudia some wagon wheel crackers
so happy...
even happier!
Gram, Bop, Aunt T & me
Here, Grandpa, let me fix your hair!

Today was a fun day, but also a sad day. My Aunt T, who lived in San Diego most of her life, but has lived in Louisiana for, oh, the past nine years, is moving back to San Diego. She is so very special to me and that is why it was a sad day. Tonight we had dinner at our place and tomorrow she will be on her way. I know she will be so excited & happy to be back in California, but I am going to miss her like crazy. Looks like we need to schedule the Bop's first trip to California!
Aunt T, we miss you already and send you lots of hugs & kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...