Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Play

she rises early...
... "stuff" (blankie + Oatmeal) in hand.
BFF
smooch!
Reading Llama Llama Red Pajama
Engrossed in the story, Claudia will not look up from the book.
playdates over! Audrey is reh to gah.

I've been hard at work preparing our house to be listed. I have to say it looks great. I've decided not to move and stay here it looks so great. Just teasing. I just hope it sells! The real estate photographer is coming to tomorrow to take photos. I may tag along and take some pics too so I can memorialize the McLendons' first home. I'm going to miss it. We took a break from cleaning to play away the afternoon with Audrey and Jessie. As always, we had a blast. Claudia has discovered a new book - Llama Llama Red Pajama, from the Llama Llama series. She asks for it by name. Yama Yama. It was a going away present from her little boyfriend, Jay. I must find more of the these Yama Yama books.

2 comments:

  1. We read Llama, Llama Mad at Mama alot. Those books are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only book she asks for by name. I will have to get Llama Llama Mad at Mama next!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...