Thursday, June 17, 2010

Houston Children's Museum

Daddy & C in front of the Children's Museum
spinning daisies
helping Daddy cross a bridge
who is that I see?!
It's Alberto!! Claudia nearly had a fit when she saw him. =)
Mila & I getting the babies situated for a photo op
the ball pit... fyi... she had a meltdown when we took her out.
what a good climber!

On Sunday we went to the Houston Children's Museum. This place is aaamazing. I believe it has about 3 or 4 levels, one of which is devoted solely to the under 3 crowd. The babies run free and wild. The adults learn to pretty much stay out of their way. Its about 80% padded so its pretty safe. They have little mazes, plush stairs & slides, little houses, halls of mirrors, little cars, ball pits... I could go on, but I won't. Claudia had a great time, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. One thing I will share... they have an entire floor called "Kidtropolis." Its a little city for kids and it has it all... grocery store, bank, hospital, jail house, stock market, car dealership,

court house, tv station... everything. The kids can dress up like doctors, traders, judges, grocery store clerk, you name it. Amazing. They did NOT have stuff like this when I was a kid. Maybe that's why I had lofty aspirations to become a clown. Seriously. Glad I grew out of that. =)

2 comments:

  1. i wish north la had stuff like this for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is impressive all the stuff they have for the kiddos here. After growing up in Shreveport, I feel deprived now. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...