Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bring on the Fourth!

peek-a-boo!
make that peek-a-boo-boo... note major knot on her sweet head
you can't hear it...
but she's signing the Star Spangled Banner to you!
.... in "ughs", "oohs" and "weees!"
door art

Tonight I'm busy taking pics of Claudia's latest art from Creme. This art is all dedicated to the Fourth of July. I've decided that instead of trying to save all the art Claudia creates (aside from the really special pieces worth saving and sharing with others, i.e., Gram), I'm going to take pics of the art and save it that way. So, here we are, some art for the Fourth! Hope everyone is as excited as we are! I'll probably take the art off the door though... Hurricane Alex on his way. Boo!

1 comment:

  1. I am quite impressed with CC's artwork. I don't think I could do that well! Btw, I love your doormat! Have a great Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...