Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Pics

C gets on her red, white & blue for some World Cup action
Pele about to sweep one past Daddy Whaaaa?? US tied with England?!
Well, that's exciting!
You know what made her this happy? A plastic egg filled with chicken feed.
Does ANYTHING make you that happy?!

Here are a few pics from this weekend. I had a glorious Saturday because I cashed in my Mother's Day gift certificate to Trellis, which is located at the Houstonian, but I felt like I had died & gone to heaven. I haven't done much "me" stuff since my beautiful Claudia arrived on the scene & I have a hard time making myself do so. So, it was a good thing Russell gave me this wonderful, thoughtful gift. I went with my friend Tiffany & we both treated ourselves to massages, facials and mani/pedis. It was heaven. The rest of Saturday was spent corralling Claudia and then a little gardening. I have BIG plans to make over the backyard. Huge! We called in the Backyard Gardener to do an estimate and, to say the least, it was more than we are willing to spend. So, I think we're going to recruit our yard guy to help us. I'd show you the before pics I took, but they are too sad to post (for now). Today we went to the Houston Children's Museum which has an entire floor for babies. We had a blast & even ran into ran into one of Claudia's very good friends from Creme. Stay tuned for pics!

2 comments:

  1. this is random! i graduated from high school with russell and met you at our reunion last year. good to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie! I'm glad you found the McBlog. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...