Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary ... that makes 3!

the McLendons!
cutting a rug. Russell, thanks for remembering all the steps!

So happy!


This past Wednesday was our third wedding anniversary! We went out to celebrate last night and had a wonderful dinner at a new restaraunt called Textile. It's called Textile because it opened up in an old textile warehouse. It was a very different dining experience. There are only about 8 tables in the place and they have 2 fixed course menus to chose from. But the food was delicious & I had the BEST dessert ever... sweet potatoe beignets & bacon icecream. Yes, I said bacon icecream. Absolutely delicious.

Russell & I reflected on the past three wonderful years & on our biggest & most rewarding accomplishment... Claudia. I have been chained to my computer for the past week, night & day, drafting briefs for an upcoming trial, so it was very nice to have a night on the town. Big thanks to Gram & Grandpa for takinig care of the wee one last night. Here are some pics from the big nights of memories Russell & I remember fondly. Thanks for all the good times & great memories, honey. I love you!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...