Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fore!

CC's in bed... and I'm off to the golf course!

My firm golf tournament will be April 16th (3 days after CC's first birthday!) and I am determined to play in it this year. Sadly, I haven't swung a club in over three years, so I've got some practicing to do. Tonight I met Tiffany (another associate at my firm) at the driving range & we hit some balls. The first few swings were nothing but air, but I finally got back into the swing of things. There's your pun for the day. Hopefully, will some practice, & maybe some lessons for the woods, I will be ready for the tournament. Also, big thanks to Daddy Russell for taking care of house this evening after we put down CC... you're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...