Saturday, January 4, 2014

1/52

Kicking off the first week of Jodi's 52 project...
Claudia had the time of her life riding a jeep through the Rub' Al Khali desert.  It was at this moment I realized how different we are.  Her: arms in the air, hooting, hollering.  Me: white knuckle grip on the seat, saying prayers.  I'm glad she's a happy bird because maybe she'll rub off on me.  
Paddy, my kindred spirit, who understands the importance of good oral hygiene.  Every week he impresses me with a new act of independence!

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Inspired by Jodi.   

6 comments:

  1. I always love Claudia's hats and scarves! You dress her so cute!
    I keep thinking of trying this 52 week project...maybe I'll join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children are there to teach us to forget our fears

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Claudia could be in a magazine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful pictures of your kiddos. The sepia effects a timelessness; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sense of adventure is a wonderful thing to have rub off on you, adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...