Saturday, January 25, 2014

4/52

First, my favorites from last week.  There were so many good ones this week.  I loved this shot by Wendieland of her sweet girl looking into the mirror.  Plus, both of these shots from The Monster and Me are wonderful.  I love the contrast of a perfect, sleeping baby against the busy, but focused work of a toddler.   And if you want to see two more beautiful captures of an adorable baby + toddler , go see Elk & Bloom.  And just one more...from I Write This... such wonder in this little girl's eyes.  

Around here, we have spent a lot of, really too much, time inside.  Patrick and I were sick for about two weeks, so that was a good enough excuse.  So, lots of pajama and house shoe days around here.  This will change next week.  
Things that make Claudia happy... pajamas, birdie blanket, Oatmeal (the teddy bear) and a cozy chair to cuddle in.  The apple does not fall far from the tree.  ;)  


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Joining up with Jodi!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just have to have a time out and stay in your PJS

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment!
    my girl has a pajama obsession too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little slippers are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...