Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas and the Market

Well, I don't think anyone will be getting Christmas cards from us this December, due in large part to the fact that I still have not sent them.  ;)    I really love to send cards, though.  I love addressing the envelope, sticking the stamps and physically dropping them into a post box.  Maybe I'll send them out with some valentines in February, but in the mean time... 


A few days before Christmas we headed over to the Vorosmarty Ter Christmas market.  This was Claudia's fourth market...  look how little she was at her first.  





And Paddy and Daddy.   
Claudia decorated her little Charlie Brown tree.  She named it "Charlie Brown Tree"  =)

Wishing you a joyful Christmas from Budapest!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas, Meryl! :o)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah Louise! We sure did. I hope y'all did too! I just tried to check out your blog, it is restricted now. Are you posting again? If so, I'd love to follow along. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...