Saturday, July 20, 2013

29/52

I had two favorites from last week.  First, I loved the sweetness of little Eva from To the Sea, busy playing in the sand.  Very cool perspective as well.  Also, Charlie and Edie playing in the tall grass in the sunset are just great.   As for us...
Claudia, this summer you have been so busy... swimming, mud making, hula hooping, bird watching, jumping on and off stuff.  I am thankful for the few short moments in the day when you just want to sit and drink a juice box.  =)   I am barely keeping up with you, but I am enjoying trying.
Patrick, your favorite activity at the end of every day is to play in the sandbox.  Sometimes sister joins you, but even if she doesn't, you are happy to toil away in there on your own, sweet little dude.  



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  

Inspired by Jodi.   

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, and children! My two sound pretty similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures capture summer perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The capture of Claudia is great! I can smell the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely sunny pictures! great colours too! x
    http://www.tigerlillyquinn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these photos, Meryl! They show everything wonderful about summer. Claudia has been busy indeed, she certainly deserves that juice box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a lovely shot of Claudia. for sure a fave of mine. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...