Monday, July 1, 2013

Portuguese, If You Please

We loaded up ourselves and the kiddos into a tiny, but cozy car and drove all around Spain and Portugal for a little over a week.   It was a perfect way to kick off the summer.  Aside from the moments of sibling squabbles, baby vomiting, GPS malfunctions and our Spanglish struggles, it was a perfect family vacation.  Portugal, in particular the Algarve coast, was breathtaking.  The kind people, the pristine beaches and the grand coves kept us oohing and aawing.   Such a perfect and unique corner of the world.






























That is all from beautiful Lagos, Portugal!

12 comments:

  1. sounds and looks like the most amazing road trip!!! love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are breath taking, I can't imagine how much more it was in person! Amazing! I love the sexy shadow pic of Russell. LOL! I love how your pictures makes it look like yall were the only ones around. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! This so amazing. Can we please switch lives for at least one day? So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sooooo beautiful! Portugal has been on my list for a long time but we never made it. Looks like you guys had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So envious of your family's adventurous travels...photographs are amazing!!! The Nugents needs a lesson or two in expat living from the McLendons...

    ReplyDelete
  6. what awesome photos! and your text made me laugh. in our family someone always gets sick (and usually at stomach virus) while on vacation, I can count on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot imagine doing this in just a week. Tamika and I did the loop of Spain and Portugal for my 40th, but we took five weeks. Your images bring back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! glad you had a great trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks amazing and the kids look so happy! i love the photo of the two of them hugging on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I'm over-commenting right now (catching up!) but I really want to come and travel with you guys! This beach looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so wonderful. thank you for showing how beautiful Portugal is. i am a portuguese woman living in miami. i try to go back every year to visit my family but not this year. i grew up spending my summers in the algarve. in monte gordo, a beach close to spain. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...