Sunday, July 28, 2013

30/52

Another week of summer fun has come and gone!  Here are my favorites from last week.  

How adorable is this little guy getting his first haircut?   I love it.  Jane Mabel's portraits are always fantastic.   And this over at My Sentimental Jamboree are just beautiful summer moments.  And how fantastic are these black and white shots over at Taylor Made

As for us...
Still going strong in the sprinklers!  She does this every day, sometimes dragging her fully clothed mother and brother along through the water.  =)
This little guy wants to be just like his dad.  He's getting bigger every day, but thankfully we have a good long while before he fits into these shoes.  
And this is what I get for bringing the camera out while the sprinkler is on.  Pounced on by two wet monkeys.  I'm not complaining, though.  They are a whole lot of fun.  


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  
Inspired by Jodi.   

6 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, the image of Claudia in the water is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and such special moments captured! That last one made me smile, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of Claudia in the water! It brings back so many childhood memories, and really captures the essence of summer! And Patrick, what can I say, he is the cutest little guy and looking more grown up as the weeks go by! :) Our sun has gone and left us with thunderous rain! I hope you manage to keep your sun for a bit longer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful moments to capture! Thank you for sharing these special moments. The water picture is particularly eye-catching and is the reason I clicked on your thumbnail from Jodie's project :)
    Bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! it looks just like summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...