Saturday, June 8, 2013

23/52

My favorites from last week... little Stanley going for a walk in the wide world, Adair & Ingrid in the strawberry patch and bubbles + baby at the Bostrom Blog.   

Meanwhile in Budapest...
This is where the sidewalk (and street) end.  The Danube is spilling over its banks and onto the streets.  Like most children in the city, Claudia was cautiously curious.   Here is hoping the sun holds up and there is no more rain.     
Paddy.  I can dress him up, but I can't keep him clean.  =)   He was all spiffed up for a party and within a few minutes of playing outside he was scraped up, muddy and eating a bun he had drug through the dirt.  Paddy, Paddy, Paddy.  And no haircut yet... I just can't.  


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  
Inspired by Jodi.   

13 comments:

  1. ooo no leave the curls! lovely as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love Claudia's hair - very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable girl and a typical (& also adorable!) boy! I don't blame you, those curls are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All girl and all boy! Love it, and their hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i say leave his hair. he doesn't need a cut just yet. lovely shots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are exquisite. love their expressions (and their captures). their hair is fabulous. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Images remind me of when Brisbane flooded two years ago. Love the cheeky over the should look from Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leave those curls!!!! My husband is forever at me to get the "mullet" of our Hugo cut, I just can't do it yet. Such great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My little boy had curls and we left cutting it until he was about two years old. Now there isn't a curl in sight! I love your photos once again, Meryl. I think the getting muddy is a boy thing! Here's hoping that the sun continues to shine for you. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that paddy pic!! Dont cut it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweetest outfit ever! And I love his smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...