Saturday, June 1, 2013

22/52

First, my favorites from last week, this happy bebe from Grow Till Tall, Lily's art project at Lil Muse Lily and a future life of the party at Lamb Loves Fox.

As for mine...
Wind blown curls.  I love them.  I hope you never lose your sweet curls, Claudia.  They just make you, you.
As for this guy's curls... this will be the last we see of them for a while.  We are getting a haircut this week!  First ever!!  I hope it goes ok.  =)

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  
Inspired by Jodi.   

13 comments:

  1. Lovely curls. Your kids are so adorable. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love these photos - and all those locks give such a great dimension to the first shot too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely curls, beautiful pictures! Good luck with your first haircut Patrick, can't wait to see what it looks like! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the curls, i'm biased though my 3 kids are all curly tops xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The locks! We put ours on the bridge in Paris. Hope the first haircut goes well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do love curls too. My youngest is 18 months and I still can't bring myself to get his hair cut. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've included you in my link up this week gorgeous shots
    http://www.poppyfoxathome.com/2013/06/2252-portrait-project.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curls are the best!!! My son also have some blondy curls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Baby haircuts! I was so scared to give S her first one; I was worried that she'd loose her curl, and that she'd cry and cry and cry. But They stayed! And she didn't cry! (until the second hair cut and she's never had one since!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the mention Meryl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing photos! lovely curls :)
    thanks for stopping by the other day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...