Monday, June 17, 2013

Hop on Pop

We celebrated Father's Day by giving Daddy a shiny new bike and going out on a family bike ride together.   Once every McLendon can ride comfortably and I am confident that no one is in danger of crashing, I will take a camera along and get some action shots.   As the day progressed, we celebrated by reading (Claudia's favorite), throwing the children in the air (Paddy's favorite) and everyone piling on Daddy (family favorite).   I am confident that Daddyboy thoroughly enjoyed his day.  









Daddy quiz.  Absolutely had us giggling into our hands.  =)

5 comments:

  1. the daddy quiz!! LOVE! Such sweet, sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh this is absolutely cute!
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! It looks like dad had a lovely day indeed. I want to do the whole bike ride thing as a family one day. It will be great to head out on little adventures. The quiz is so funny, and something sweet to keep for memories! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day! I am loving the Father's day quiz! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "makes money" thing cracked me up. Olivia still doesn't get the concept of making money. She thinks Carick goes to work to MAKE money.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...