Saturday, June 29, 2013

26/52

This project, and also this year, are at the halfway point!  I've missed a couple of weeks (last week included), but this project has been the best.  I spend the end of every week looking at all the lovely images other moms all over the world have captured of their young ones... and they all make me smile.   My favorites from last week include Lily slip 'n sliding and Astrid's sleeping angel.  

As for mine, here are my monkeys playing in the trees.  Ah, summer time is here!  
This was one of my favorite past times as a child, so I'm pleased to see that Claudia has taken it up too.  She spent about two hours sitting in this tree and ate about five bananas over the course of those two hour.  Summer dinner and dessert!
This little guy could sit in his swing for hours as well.  No bananas required.  I just have to be careful he doesn't fall asleep in there, because he is not a happy camper when I have to wake him up to take him out.  =)  

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  
Inspired by Jodi.   

8 comments:

  1. what sweet glorious days of summer captures. Just super sweet.

    I also love looking over photos at the end of the week. its little spot of sunshine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT TREE SHOT IS GLORIOUS XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cheeky tree monkey is gorgeous. I love her spirit and energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, beautiful light! What amazing photos this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love seeing these.
    Both great captures. PERFECT light on the tree shot. Lovely.
    Love wee P's curlies. SIGH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, mine love climbing in trees too, I love that shot of Claudia! And Patrick looks so chilled in his little swing, bless him. Loving your photos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We loved hanging out in trees too as kids. These are great photos, found you via Jodi's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh she's a little tree monkey! We've finally had some good weather here in the uk so yaye for sunny snaps. Can you believe that we are half way through the year already?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...