Friday, October 12, 2012

Progression and Regression

As one of our children develops by leaps and bounds, the other is on the floor kicking and screaming. There's been lots of foot stompin' and attitude around here. And for once, its not Russell! Ha, I'm teasing. I suspect my Bop realizes that the days of snatching Paddy's toys and running off, consequence free, are drawing to a close!  The daily scene around here:




 
Oy vey!  I love this girl dearly, but she has definitely caught the sassy bug!
Disclosure, she gave me a big hug and kiss after this pic... so its not too bad.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I break up fights around here daily! Olivia has had to learn the hard way it isn't ok to bite her brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I feel ya on the sassy-ness! Savannah has made her way there as well! Sometimes I feel like I am dealing with an attitude of a teenager instead of a 4 year old!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...