Friday, May 13, 2011

School Days, School Days

This may be of high interest to the grandparents and little interest to others ... it's school picture time! Prints are headed your way! I hope everyone has a nice weekend. I'm also hoping the best for Butte La Rose, Louisiana. They are in the direct path of flooding from the mighty Mississippi. I'm also sharing some pictures taken by my friend, Katie Cangelosi in Baton Rouge. I thought Katie's were very good and worth sharing.

Prize pupil!
I wonder how they got her to smile so big.
I can't keep this picture from turning...
They said she stopped posing and just decided to take a nap.
Oatmeal made it into every single class photo. Front and center.
Baton Rouge river front
Young and old gathering down by the river, speculating what's coming next

1 comment:

  1. Claudia looks so sweet in all her pics. Too bad Oatmeal is trying so hard to be a spotlight stealer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...