Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pedal On

Seems like there has been a lot going on in the world this week. I was absolutely sick seeing the pictures of the destruction and devastation in Alabama and Mississippi. I smiled to see a pretty new Princess in London. I was relieved and overjoyed to learn that Osama bin Laden was taken out in Pakistan. It gave me great joy to teach my Bop to ride a tricycle in Budapest. We had a few adventures this weekend, so more to come, but for now, here's some tricycle pics. We are sending prayers and love to all those affected by the tornadoes and hoping that relief comes quickly.
We might have to take that stick off.
There's not much incentive to pedal when Mommy's pushing.
Either way, I think she's happy just to be on her big girl bike.

2 comments:

  1. I know I say it often, but Claudia is the absolute cutest!! Perhaps we should have gone with the tricycle before the Barbie car...who wants to pedal when you can have the wind in your hair;)?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...