Monday, February 28, 2011

Slide, Slide, Slippity Slide

Mommy to Claudia: What was the best part of the vacation, Bop?
Claudia to Mommy: Seriously? The slide. Duh.
She went feet first... Head first...
Feet first on tummy...
Then she didn't even bother climbing up to the slide.
She just dove head first into the balls.

She'd go so fast she'd flip over half the time.
... Then she'd just lay in the balls.
It made her happy.
Really happy!


Here's my favorite leftovers from the Salzburg trip. Watching her play in the playplace at the hotel made us want to shrink down to toddler size and go careening down that slide ourselves. She had just as much fun at an interstate fast food playplace where we stopped during the drive. Nothing beats the thrill of a great slide. Nothing!

3 comments:

  1. She is too cute, look at all that hair! I wish I could have that much fun again. Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious....I think my little girl would agree with yours. Nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! I also sometimes wish I could shrink to toddler size, lol :) I can't believe how fast she is growing...she is almost 2!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...