Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rachie's Getting Married!

My dear, tall friend Rachie is getting married.
So we kicked off 2011 by heading to Vegas to celebrate Rachie's upcoming wedding.
Andrah (Andrea), Rachie (Rachel), Logie (Logan) & I
have been buds since before we had drivers' licenses.
They are so precious to me!
We had a real hoot of a time.
Now it's time for the wedding!!

I typically call it a night at about 10 pm. I have no shame about that. However, for Rachie's bachelorette weekend, I made an exception and stayed up real late! Both nights! I obviously can't tell you about any of the details of our Vegas weekend, because of that little old saying of which I'm sure you are familiar. All I can say is that I am so thrilled for Rachel and Ryan and that they make a beautiful pair. I had the best time celebrating in Vegas and I can't wait to be reunited with my fun friends in New Orleans for the R+r nuptials.

PS: Thank you G&G for taking care of Claudia so I could enjoy the getaway & thank you Rachie for sharing your pics. Sadly, I dropped & broke my camera early on & had no pics from the weekend. Total bummer!

PPS: Did you find the 90210 reference in the post? =)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...