Saturday, October 12, 2013

41/52

First, my favorites from last week.  There is something so special about this simple, but perfect portrait of Josephine.  Next, this series from Possible Words is so sweet and real ... and the last picture truly warmed my heart. I bet it will get you too!  Lastly, what a little beauty here at You and I.  

As for mine this week:  
Claudia's new favorite expression is "It's time to be freeeeee!"  She usually screams this as she runs out of the front door into the garden or as she passes through the gates into the playground.  My favorite, though, is when she yells this as she explodes out of the door to her preK classroom at the end of the school day.  
Patrick is still busy exploring.  Since he was a baby, there has been one constant about Paddy... he is happiest when he is outside playing.  Here he is watching a "dawg!  dawg!" through the garden gate.  I'm not sure if he understands me, but I've promised him that someday he will get one.  =)

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  


Inspired by Jodi.   

7 comments:

  1. Ah, these portraits capture the joy. I love the quiet glimpse of Patrick in his element. Such sweet kids!! Hope you're well. Belinda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are beautiful!
    Lovely blog. I found you over on Taza. ;)

    xo Lisa | Making Life's Lemons

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable !
    hungary.. I had the best tomatoes EVER there !!

    jomischief

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of Claudia. Miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful pictures of happiness...

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the captions with these pictures! claudias new saying, so cute! my cooper is all about dogs too right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. Your little girl has the brightest smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...