Thursday, October 17, 2013

Autumnal Stuffs

Hope you guys aren't sick of leaves.  Cause that's pretty much all I got here.  =)  We had a magnificent leaf storm yesterday.  The wind howled and a bit of rain sprinkled us all day long.  Watching the wet leaves spiral around in the wind was kind of beautiful, but now the leaves are starting to look a little bare.  So, this might be the last leaf for a while.  I did say might.








Watching him catch leaves takes me to my little happy place.  
Please note... once the leaves are gone, I will just move on to pumpkins.  =)







HAPPY FALL TO YOU ALL!

4 comments:

  1. more leaves! more leaves! bestill my heart! I ADORE fall foliage, and of course there is none here in houston, so one year we trekked all the way up to New Hampshire in October just so I could get my leaf fix! Post away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are just beautiful. I can only imagine what they look like in person! I LOVE fall! But I would love it even more in Budapest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, no way I could get sick of seeing all those beautiful coloured leaves!!! Wow. Fall in Hungary looks AMAZING!!!! And your kiddos look like they are having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...