Sunday, October 6, 2013

40/52

First, my favorite shots from last week... this one from Woven with Spirit stuck in my head all week long.  I love it.  I also love this collection of fall treasures from Melon Pea.  Last, this trio of photos from Ingrid Lerstad is fantastic.  

This is my favorite of Claudia.  Those sweet lashes always take me back to the day she was born.  She was bald, but had a full set of set of thick lashes.  It was the first thing I noticed when I saw her sweet face for the first time.  She's cross in this picture because we (mostly me) lost her lunch box in the field beside school.  Luckily, little brother found it!
The way this guy moves... it makes me want to scoop him up and hold him.  Patrick's really mastering all kinds of terrains and obstacles now.  He made it through this field of high grass with ease and even managed to hang on to his treasured Trabant the whole way.  I feel like I blinked and he was suddenly a big boy.  
Hooray for sister having a day off from school this week to play in the grass and plant kisses on Patrick!  
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  


Inspired by Jodi.   

8 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos.....and Im so glad the lunchbox was found :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Fall has indeed arrived. Bless those little souls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how inspiring this idea is, as well as your beautiful photos. I'm going to have to incorporate this into 2014 somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Love their scarves and hats, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a lovely day - almost makes me wish it was fall here... almost! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. soo sweet. glad you found the lunchbox!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cold days finally arrived... love these photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...