Saturday, May 4, 2013

18/52


I 'm hopping back on my favorite project after a 3 week break.  Now, back on track!   

I didn't participate last week, but I still have a favorite.  It's Ingrid Lerstad's beautiful photograph of her boy Roald and his grandpa, found HERE.  What a happy moment!  And they look like they are glowing in that light!  
Always up for a challenge, Paddy found, enjoyed and destroyed Claudia's slinky.  I wish you could hear the tough little grunts accompanying his furrowed brow.
My poor Claudia, terrified by some colorful bus stop artwork.  I thought this little guy was pretty funny, but all Bop could see was "pink blood" coming out of his mouth.  
"Smile"?


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  
Inspired by Jodi.   

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Patrick is just the cutest little thing, I love the concentration on his face! Claudia is so funny, she is totally apprehensive about this artwork, and I can understand why! Pink blood! Ha ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable, I just love the expressions on their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia has such a big imagination. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics. The second one is such a classic, the monster thing is looking right back at her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Claudia's expressions and the characters looking right at her, eeek! Gorgeous photos Meryl. Belinda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! i'm glad you're back! hope you're recovering well! love that street art little guy....though i can see how it would be a bit scary for a little one. she's brave to pose next to it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claudia!!! Love her facial expressions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what lovely portraits! I love Paddy's concentration as he destroys the slinky! ha ha.
    So pleased I found your blog.
    xx Katrina

    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...