Saturday, May 11, 2013

19/52

Claudia and her favorite statue from our field trip to Memento Park.  She screamed at him "You are entirely too large!" about twenty times, then sat on his boot for a rest. I was quite proud of her interest in Hungarian history.  This statue was also perfect for making my growing girl seem itty bitty again... even if just for a two minute rest.  
My sweet Paddy.  He is obsessed with cars... even ones that haven't worked in the past thirty plus years.  Only fifteen more years until he can officially get behind the wheel!

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  
Inspired by Jodi.    My favorite from last week, a nap with Dad at Serendity in Chaos.  

13 comments:

  1. Wow, what a large statue! Very lovely photos, Meryl. :) My little boy still loves cars, it's something I think they will never grow out of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really beautiful, meryl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore the statue shot! you are entirely too large!...priceless xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the statue shot. she does look so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots again, love the statue so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claudia's image is amazing, love the contrast in size.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both but the colours in paddy's win me over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great vocabulary your daughter has. I love that she said "entirely too large!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kids! Way too much!!
    And C sounds like she sure is one eloquent lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "You are entirely too large!" I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh my Goghhh... These are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, lovely! Love that one of your daughter! She looks so itty bitty on his big boot! And, 'you're entirely too large!' Such a Charlie & Lola moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love claudia just perched on the edge of that positively and entirely to large a foot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...