Friday, June 10, 2011

The Best Moments are on the Cell Phone

I forget that I have funny pics on my cell phone...
...little moments like this when Claudia is playing dress up in the mirror....
... or when she's sittin' around bear huggin'...
...or hangin' in a tree...
... or woofing down ice cream... (is that how you spell "woofing"?)...
... or playing dress up in my rainboots and sunglasses...
... dancin'...
...snoozin'...
... and monkeyin' around. We went to the zoo a while back.
The zoo workers were doing little tutorials around the park.
This one was about sabor tooth tigers. They found some skulls in this area, apparently.
Claudia climbed right up in zoo gal's lap for the entire tutorial.
These fellows were my favorites.
This funny swing in the zoo park was Claudia's favorite.
She rode in it for about twenty-five minutes.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The monkeying around picture made me laugh out loud! Hilarious!

    Claudia makes faces like she knows what she's doing is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her little expressions! She's such a ham too! Precious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! Love me cell phone pics as well. Claudia is a hoot!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...