Saturday, November 23, 2013

47/52

First, my favorites from last week are from Baby Space, a big brother and little sister talking to the neighbor's dog.  I also loved these fun shots from LittleRedViking.
As for us here in Budapest, it starts getting dark at 3 pm now.  It's pitch black by 4:30  pm.  If we want to play outside after school, we do it in the dark.  It adds an extra degree of difficulty to hide and go seek.  And my pictures wind up underexposed too.  Still fun though!
Sweet, busy Patrick.  He puts me through my paces and leaves me exhausted at the end of the day.   My friends that are moms of boys keep telling me that although boys will physically wear you down, they are beautifully uncomplicated little beings that will love you with the same energy that they devote to games of chase.  Sounds good to me!

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

    
Inspired by Jodi.   

5 comments:

  1. These pictures and gorgeous, especially Patrick's cheeky smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures. even if in the early dark and exhausted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so understand on the boy front! Wow, so much energy in such little bodies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pitch dark at 4:30, wow! What time does the sun come up in the morning? Beautiful pictures as always, love the look Claudia is giving you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun is up between 6:30 and 7,so that part is nice. In the summer we have a whole lot of daylight, though, so it all balances out. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...