Saturday, November 2, 2013

44/52

My favorites from last week come from One Claire Day.  The perspective from the first is great fun and the second is a sweet moment between siblings.
My boy and his favorite person in the world take a break during our drive home from Poland. The drive was long, but both of these guys were champs.  Daddy drove and Patrick was, for the most part, a very chipper little passenger. 
And the girl.  Sometimes she floats.  She was pretending to be a forest fairy, running through the Planty.  She is magic!

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  


Inspired by Jodi.   

11 comments:

  1. That photo of your girl is magic and I am sure she is too :) Just lovely, both portraits.Holly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful photo of your girl running - she really does look like she's floating through a fairyland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bottom pic looks like an Impressionist painting. Cuties, both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow -- that photo of your daughter is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute!
    I always look forward to your photos of the week! Little man sure looks like Daddy! Princess has sure stretched up tall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also keep forgetting to tell you both Patrick & Klaire are two of our baby name pics when baby arrives this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sure she's magic, a beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love that running shot! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I ever realized just how much your 'boys' look the same!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful photos! are her boots Minnetonka? (if so does she like them? I've thought of them for Kinsey!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia! Yes, they are Minnetonka. She says they are comfortable and she can take them on and off herself. I have a pair too and I like them too. I think I ordered hers a size up though, so she could wear them with thick tights.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...