Saturday, August 24, 2013

34/52

Making the most of a rainy day afternoon with a book of Russian fairy tales.  Some of them are pretty grim, some of them are pretty sweet, but all of them involve someone named Ivanovic.  And she is hooked on them.
In an ideal world, Patrick's ideal world, that is, all meals would be spaghetti, eaten with his hands, while standing up, in a diaper, with Daddy there to help him drink a giant glass of cold milk.   Because I am a sucker for bulging baby bellies covered with tomato sauce, this dream of his comes true every so often.  =)


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."  
Inspired by Jodi.   

11 comments:

  1. Your little girl immersed in words, such a wonderful capture. My George's ideal dinner is pretty similar to Patrick's. I love these. Holly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much better to feed them spaghetti naked, makes the clean up so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That backdrop in Claudia's photo is just gorgeous. I think I'll be feeding my daughter in nothing but a diaper for a long time, less clothes to wash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures this week! the first one is so dreamy...story-like even!
    stella share's patrick's love of pasta. which is good, because she will reliably eat any sort of veggie as long as it's mixed with noodles. not to mention adorable sauce faces and pasta bellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I had to laugh at the picture of Patrick! I think eating spaghetti with your hands sounds (and looks)like fun to me too, no wonder you make this a regular thing! Claudia looks as sophisticated as ever, you can tell she has a big thirst for knowledge, she will go far! I love the background in the shot - perfect photography as always. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the spaghetti mess look like a fun adventure! Great! We're doing blw...are you doing the same?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first shot is just breathtaking! What a wonderful take on childhood in general. And that second one. Man, does that remind me of my youngest! Always prefers to stand and eat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that first photo, it's like her little eyes are becoming lost in a picture book of fairytales. and who doesn't love a baby belly covered in pasta sauce??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this project. What wonderful moments you've captured that will bring you much joy when you look back on them in a few years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...