Saturday, March 30, 2013

13/52

Claudia, you are officially over the snow.  I had to promise you today that the Easter bunny would still come and that we would leave the door cracked for him to hide eggs in the house.  Your mood finally lifted today after we played on your new sled. 
Paddy, you weren't feeling so hot this week.  The only thing you would eat was spaghetti.  So we ate spaghetti for about five days straight.   Breakfast, lunch and dinner.  =) 


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."


Inspired by Jodi.

6 comments:

  1. Poor Claudia, you do not look impressed by the snow being here at Easter! But the Easter bunny comes whatever the weather. If it was my choice Patrick, I would eat spaghetti every day too! Have a wonderful Easter. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick sounds like my partner, he would/will eat spaghetti for days in a row. Hope he is feeling better now.

    http://iliska-dreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Claudia- over the snow here, too. Sweet pictures! And now I want spaghetti..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Patrick gets to feeling better soon!!! Claudia's little face is priceless, she's clearly not impressed!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beanie is adorable...as are your children. Happy Easter.
    Love that I found your blog, I'm doing Jodi's 52 Project as well :-)
    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...