Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bop and Paddy

Sometimes Claudia wants nothing to do with Paddy.  Sometimes Paddy is deathly afraid of Claudia.  And sometimes there are just these wonderful moments where they are best of friends.  Well, as best of friends that any three year old and four month old can be.  I like those moments!

In these moments, Claudia has decided that she is also a baby.  She talks in a baby voice and does "baby tricks", e.g., rolling, cooing, sitting up in Bumbo.   She asks "are you impressed with your big baby?"  We confirm that we have nothing but admiration for both babies.

Now that Paddy is an accomplished roller and determined wiggler, diaper changes and getting dressed are barely or halfway accomplished.


Luckily I have a little assistant who helps me with these things!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Just 3 more days and I get to hold Paddy for the first time! I am soooo excited! Can't wait to see little Miss as well and let her entertain me ;)!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...