Sunday, October 18, 2009

Windy City Weekend

This weekend I made my way up to Chicago for a fun friends weekend. Rachel and Ryan moved up there last January and so we (me, Logan & Andrea) finally made our way up for a visit. This was my first time to be away from Claudia, so I was pretty nervous about leaving, but she had a great weekend with Daddy & also spent the night and Gram & Grandpa's. I arrived in Chicago on Friday and the first thing we did was eat some real deal deep dish pizza... it was delicious! Next we went to Second City, a legendary comedy club where all the greats from Saturday Night Live got their start. On Saturday we toured around the city, visiting Grant Park, strolling down the Magnificent Mile, went to the top of the Hancock Building, went on the architectural boat tour down the Chicago River and Lake Michigan, and lots more fun stuff. I had a great time catching up with Rachie, Log & Andrah and I miss them already. However, it feels great to be home with my little CC!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...