![]() |
In Greece, we stayed at a private beach that also had a pool. Shhh, this is wear we washed off all the sand and sunscreen when we were done at the beach.
|
| Here I am with Patrick and my pet monkey. |
![]() |
In Greece, we stayed at a private beach that also had a pool. Shhh, this is wear we washed off all the sand and sunscreen when we were done at the beach.
|
| Here I am with Patrick and my pet monkey. |
This looks like a dream! I love that people probably didn't understand Claudia when she was telling them to stay away from her pail. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteThe last picture is breathtaking! I love the monkey on your leg! Reminds me of my monkey too!
ReplyDeleteLove the monkey comment. Looks like a great vacay!!!
ReplyDeleteloving your blog.
ReplyDeletewhat wonderful experiences for you all!
this last picture, that background, looks unreal.
amazing!
happy to have found your blog!