I can't remember, is it the beginning or the end of summer that they call "the dog days"? Maybe its the middle? Whenever it is, thats where we are.
|
| No cental air? No problem! The fountains at Szabadsag Ter are a hot spot for the over heated children of Budapest. |
| Bop and Carsten played chased... running, chasing, laughing... |
| And here's Paddy & Ilse. Poor things just had to sit and watch! |
| And a popsicle is always a good way to wrap up a long summer day. |
| ... whether you're three or thirty three. I'm not thirty three. I'm close, but not quite. |

Love your bangs! Poor Claudia looked devastated. Oh well...guess y'all will need to go shopping:)
ReplyDeleteWas that a naked kid in one of the pictures? If so, hilarious.
Yes, that child was splashing in the buff and enjoying every second of it!
ReplyDeletelove the bangs!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jessie! Its a big departure for me. Haven't had a new style in like 10 years! I'm resistant to change.
ReplyDeleteLove your hair!! CC is cute as always :)!
ReplyDeleteLook at that modern "do"! I'm impressed Meryl! I can't wait to see you! Love you!
ReplyDelete