my favorite thing to do... nap with you
napping on Gram
different day ... different nap
cuddling with Mommy
toot!
diaper change!
diaper change a la Daddy!
beautiful dreamer
smile for the camera!
more nappin' with Mommy
Aunt T comes for a visit!
hanging with Daddy
napping with Daddy
my sweetie.... in her mits
napping with Aunt T
cuddled up in the boppy
staring contestBeing home with Claudia has been an experience! I learn something new every day about this wonderful little lady. I have learned that she is mesmerized by the ceiling fan, she does not like being moved around once she's in a comfy spot, she likes to take long naps on my chest, loves to listen to her daddy read her Suess stories, and does not like waking up hungry in the middle of the night... not. one. little. bit.
Although bedtime is not what it used to be, it is something special. When I see that little face in the night, I feel like we are the only ones in the world. Just me and my CC. Gram said that its tought being up all hours, but surprisingly, you will miss it when that time is over. I suspect there's some truth to that, so I'm enjoying every second. Even those late night feedings at 9 pm, 1 am, 4 am and, of course, 6 am.


No comments:
Post a Comment