Thursday, August 16, 2012

Interview With Claudia: Age 3

My friend Rebecca Stinson did a cool thing a few weeks back.  She interviewed her daughter, Sophie, with a set of questions.  The idea is to interview your child with these same questions every year and see how much your child changes.  I thought it was so cool, so I interviewed CC.   Here's her answers and a video below.  I thought it would be fun to do a video every year.  I suspect that half the fun will be listening to how much her voice changes. 



1. What is your favorite color? red
2. What is your favorite toy?   Repunzel stuff
3. What is your favorite fruit? plum  (yes, she eats 4 - 12 a day)
4. What is your favorite tv show? Little Bear
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? sandwiches (which she takes apart & eats)
6. What is your favorite outfit?   Repunzel (dress)
7. What is your favorite game? chase (with Daddy)
8. What is your favorite snack? sandwiches (which, again, she takes apart to eat)
9. What is your favorite animal? lion
10. What is your favorite song? Lenka, Trouble is a Friend
11. What is your favorite book?  Alice in Wonderland (I don't think she's ever read this??)
12. Who is your best friend?  Mira (friend from school)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?   "play hide and... no... save baby pine cones."
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Oatmeal & Birdie Blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  eggs
19. What do you want to be when you grow up?  a princess

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Ok, we have to keep each other accountable for doing this each year! I bet if I interview Sophie now, just a month later, her responses would be totally different! They are so ADD at that age when it comes to their likes. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling cute. I'm very much going to steal this idea. :) Love the fly distraction the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CC's interview was too cute and such a great memory to have. I just may have to 'BORROW' this idea from you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, thank you so much for the fun idea... yes, we will have to do this every year! Such a fun thing. I want to see one with the Laird and Cramer kiddos next. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SO cute!!! GReat idea!!! I will most definitely be stealing/borrowing this idea!!! She is such a sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...