Tuesday, March 6, 2012

She Said: a Collection of Claudia Quotes

Me: What should we name your lepruchaun?
CC: We'll call him "Daddy."

Me:  Why do you need toilet paper?
CC:  My babies (painted salt dough animal variety) need beds.  

CC:  Get a picture of me with Paddy (as she cuddles Paddy).
Me:  Ok, that's so sweet.  (fumbling with camera)
CC:  Nevermind.   Get a picture of me with my cereal (as  she runs back to breakfast).
Me:  Ok, that's also sweet, I guess. 

 Not a quote, but just a side-by-side comparison.  Can you tell who is who?   Hint, if memory serves me correct, the baby on the left is joyously farting.  Does that help?   

3 comments:

  1. your claudia is the cutest thing EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just makes me smile :)!! Love all the new posts! I can't believe that Paddy is already one month old! I need to see him...soon! Get that baby a passport pronto so I can see you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That girl cracks me up!!! Love her quotes! And yes, you can tell that is CC on the left! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...