Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Best (and Cheapest!) Gift for a Toddler

Thank you Euro Walmart.
For stocking your shelves with an at-home ball pit.
My daughter wakes up at 7 a.m.,
jammies still on, and launches herself in.
This continues until 8 p.m.

Claudia loves ball pits, but the germ freak in me can't help but question the hygiene of those things. So, when I saw this at Tesco (Euro Walmart), and the price tag (cheap!), I couldn't get it in the buggy fast enough. Take out the balls & it doubles as a swimming pool. It has provided hours & hours of fun. Russell & I burst into uncontrollable laughing fits when she gets going, hurling her little body into the pit. Plus, it is just the ticket to induce bedtime exhaustion. =)

7 comments:

  1. I so need to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! And Claudia's birthday party turned out PRECIOUS!! You did good, Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, Savannah loves those things! Love the pic of CC laying flat in the pool of balls! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So freaking cute!!! Love those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need one of those! Precious pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh -- and Carey forgot to mention (or maybe she didn't know) that Cade had an accident while he was in the ballpit at Claudia's party. I forgot to tell you. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so stinking cute Meryl! That would even be great for a birthday party!I love the pic with the eggs around her face!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...