Thursday, August 26, 2010

Daddyboy & Bop











My heart is heavy. Russell is leaving on Saturday for Budapest and we miss him already. He will be gone for three weeks. It's times like these that I realize just how much I appreciate Russell. He is the procurer of our groceries, the reader of the bedtime stories, the preparer of (about half) of our dinners, the changer of all light bulbs, the banisher of all unwanted phone solicitors. I cringe at the thought of enduring these next weeks without him, but I know he will be working hard in Budapest and I am so proud of him. Just a few more weeks and we will all be together... in Budpest. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about Don, I'd be lost without him. Let us know if we can help fill the gap any. Oh and I have a friend who helps people pack and get organized to move. Let me know if you want her brochure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...