Saturday, February 27, 2010

Go Western Day!

Getting ready for Go Western Day at Creme
got my boots on!
All set! Please hand me my spurs, pistols & lasso, Mommy

Yesterday was Go Western Day at Creme and all over Houston. The Rodeo festivities kicked off yesterday evening and in Houston the Rodeo is a big deal. Everyone dresses up like a cowboy and babies are no exception. As you can see, Claudia has her little cowgirl outfit complete with denim skirt. Unfortunately we haven't found any baby boots & spurs so Claudia had to make do with Mommy's red cowboy boots. She's got a few years until she grows into them. Gram & I are already busy planning CC's first trip to the Rodeo!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it was Go Western Day. Jackson actually is wearing a Western outfit today but purely by coincidence!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...